Thursday, January 27, 2011

Sweet Surprise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Happiest of birthdays to us! My sweet, crazy, wonderful husband gave me a surprise birthday party at the skating rink for our birthday! I am telling you it was crazy fun! What was more incredible is that my husband put all the focus on me, even though it was his special day as well! He is truly the BEST! I hadn't skated in years! He had about 65 people dress up in 70's attire (to celebrate the decade we were born in, um just in case you were wondering : ).  Is that not the coolest thing? It was great seeing all us adults skating like we were 10 again. I loved every bit of it. Thank you to everyone who came and gave up their evening to help make it extra special! I shall never forget it. I am truly looking forward to 35 now... and of course, Scotty is looking forward even more so to 40! : )

2 comments:

  1. I'm not 40 yet. The year that happens the party will be at Disney World! You better start planning now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how fun! I'm glad you had such a wonderful birthday... you deserve it :)

    ReplyDelete